Monday, July 23, 2012

What are Your Pre-Race Rituals?

Weeks or months of training have come down to the infamous night before race day. Every runner has pre-race rituals that helps them prepare, get their mojo going.  I read an article from the New York times where one marathoner admits that she has to wear her favorite green underwear to her events.

It can be anything from eating spaghetti for dinner, getting a massage, or wearing your luck undergarments to every race. Chime in! What are some of your pre-race rituals?

Lexx's Pre-Race Rituals

Power yoga the morning before (if I have the day off work)
Chicken Pasta or Spaghetti with turkey meatballs pre-race dinner.
I layout all my gear down to my stopwatch, socks, and safety pins with my bib.
Pre-race breakfast- toast with peanut or almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment